|Two Hoots Cottage|
|A place to escape, relax and explore|
Two Hoots is light and airy with tiled floors to kitchen and lounge areas. The kitchen is equipped to a high standard with a comprehensive range of crockery and utensils, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher & fridge freezer. The electric cooker has 2 ovens and a ceramic hob. There is also a microwave, coffee perculator, toaster and kettle. The lounge is furnished with attention to detail and has 3-seater sofas; book cases with novels, local books/ maps; occasional tables; stereo/CD's & a DVD player/DVD's and WiFi Internet Access. The 3 bedrooms are all with fitted wardrobes and ample drawer space. Beds are made up for your arrival. Both the upstairs bathroom and downstairs, en-suite shower room are fully tiled in white and have extractor fans and shaver lights. Lastly, we take your safety very seriously, that's why you'll find a smoke detector, fire extinguisher & blanket, grab rail in the shower and stairgates & safety plugs etc. for the little ones.
- Detached stone cottage
- Village location with local transport links
- Short walk to Coastal Footpath, Pub and beautiful sandy beach
- Local amenities 1 mile
- Rural but not isolated
- 6 pubs/restaurants within a mile
- Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms & one bathroom
- Downstairs: 1 double-bedded room with en-suite shower
- Spacious 20' lounge with Freeview TV, stereo & DVD
- Free WiFi
- Large 18' dining kitchen with patio doors to garden
- Oil fired central heating controlled by yourselves
- Fully inclusive price - utilities, bed linen and towels
- Patio with BBQ & garden furniture
- Walled garden with lawn and colourful climbing plants
- Secure parking for 3 + cars
- No smoking
- Pets may be allowed on request.
- Cot, stairgates and highchair available free of charge (please bring your own cot linen).
The grounds are completely flat and there is just 1 normal step at both entrances. There is access for a wheelchair through the patio door at the rear. Lounge, kitchen and downstairs bedroom are all wheelchair accessible but the en-suite shower room is not. The property is, therefore, only suitable for wheelchair users with some mobility.
There is reasonable reception for most mobiles services. The Public Phone in the village has been disconnected.